Monday, July 21, 2008

Adventures...

The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
~O. Henry

Hope you had a great weekend. We were super busy. Friday night we had a date and went to the movie and dinner! Fantastic fun!

Saturday morning we decided to go to one of our favorite fishing destinations. I was hoping to catch a bunch of blue crabs, I'm just not patient enough to fish, lately!!! We had a great time. The moon was full, we made a campfire and cooked outside. The man grilled chicken breasts and baked sweet potatos, we had wine and french bread to complete the meal! It was yummy!

We didn't get in until late last night, so I'll have to download my pics this afternoon and show you later.

I've been gathering supplies for a few projects. Hope to get started this week. I'll show you soon!

~Shelly

No comments: