Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Spring is in the air....

Just Living Isn't Enough, One Must Have Sunshine, Freedom and A Lot of Flowers!


I was so excited to see that UPS delivered this box! I have more plants and need a place to put them!!!







It only took a few minutes for me to put together!!!










Now, even before I put the plants in "real" pots, I've gotta give it a test run..........








Well yes, I do believe that this is going to meet all of my needs!!! If you want one of your own you can get it here. Oh, the cute lantern on the bottom shelf holds a tealight candle! I think I may need another one, to put by the back door. te he!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Hi I believe it is on the slide show(down at bottom) and my flickr, if not I can post for you or email pic!
Beautiful blog!