Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Blessings

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. ~ Marcus Aurelius

I try and take a little time every day and show some gratitute for the blessings in my life. And, right now, I'm blessed with a mess! I'm working on getting organized! It seems to be a work in progress, though! I am always trying to find something that doesn't seem to be where I thought I'd put it! Like the extra rechargeable batteries for the digital camera! Can't find them!

How do you do it? I really do need all this stuff! I have taken more trips to the Goodwill this year than I care to count! Maybe those batteries were in one of the purses that I donated? Hmmm......I just don't know.

I thought that this week I would feature an item that is pretty and functional! I can put all kindsof stuff in here! Fabric, books, jars of buttons......


And, another blessing in my life...

The zinnia's and cosmo's have started to bloom! Those seeds have just taken forever! We planted them at the same time that we planted the sunflowers and they have been blooming since May!

I guess the good thing is that the flowers just keep coming! Hope you have a great week. ~Shelly

No comments: