Monday, June 16, 2008

Thinking and Creating

We think and live in our thoughts. That is what and where creating springs from.
~Alfred Muma

I had a great weekend. I was able to read a little, knit a little, bake a little. We found an Estate Sale (for another post) and even shopped a little! Then we visited one of the big box stores and found a wine tasting! We brought this bottle home to enjoy.


I have been thinking a lot about the kind of life that I am living and what's most important to me. It's the simple things. I enjoy finding an old piece of furniture and giving it a new life. Growing flowers in my garden. And, I would like to try veggies, too. I am going to build a square foot garden soon. Hopefully next weekend; the weather is just crazy! Let's see how little effort it takes to live a simple life!

Don't forget to check out our Featured Item of the Week! It's one of our most popular items and has been discounted for this sale! Also, shipping is only $10 no matter how many items you order.

No comments: