Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Moments

This week has gone by so super fast! I just can't believe it's already Thursday!

I was hanging out with my son, yesterday. He’s 22 and doesn't live at home any more. He comes by often, though; so when I get to spend time with him it's a pleasure. I just can’t believe how fast these years have gone by...

I met him to look at a truck he was interested in buying. I'm so proud of him. He works for a plumbing company and is going to school. I enjoy talking to him about his job; the projects that he works on are primarily new construction, so it's interesting to me, too!

He needed something newer than his '91 Honda wagon! (Not anyone's hand-me-down, he wanted a wagon; something about the trunk space and speakers. He looked long and hard and lucked up with one that belonged to an older couple; imagine that :~) who had taken meticulous care of it.) Well the speaker thing didn't last. I think he outgrew that phase faster than even he expected. The wagon has been a good car for a couple years, but he's ready to take on some responsibility, now.

So, he bought this truck! And bonus; Molly can ride in the back seat! She's gonna love that!



Cherish all your happy moments; they make a fine cushion for old age.
~Booth Tarkington




Don't forget to join me and my pink sisters tomorrow as we celebrate Pink Friday. Our theme this week is "Kitschy Kitchen Ideas". When you click the link you will see a list of the participants. You don't want to miss it!

No comments: