Friday, June 6, 2008

Make Mine Pink Friday


This week's theme is Father Favorites. What are some favorites of the men in your life?
We boiled crawfish this week. It's a "man thang" so I don't know exactly what all goes into our pot! I'm sure this recipe will get you started, though!
Back to Favorites...Mine likes to take a nap! Then grill something yummy to eat! These will come in handy or you might like these. Maybe sit outside and enjoy the summer afternoon.If the breeze is blowing you may hear sweet sounds. Or feed the feathered critters and watch them have a father's day feast!

When I asked The Man what he wanted to do next weekend for Father's Day. He brought up fishing! It was 93 degrees today!He thinks he may want to wait until it gets a little cooler! Thanks! We usually go to Grand Isle. He likes to fish and I like crabbing! I'll let you know how it works out!

In the meantime, this weekend, I am going to look for my grandmothers cobbler recipe. Peaches are everywhere and it's time for a peach cobbler with homemade vanilla ice cream! Yummy!

Hope you have a great weekend! ~S

No comments: